We've had a desk from my brother and sister-in-law for a few years now and it has been sitting unused. We got the boys some legos for Christmas, and I thought it would be nice to paint the desk up so they can have it in the playroom and use it with their legos. The boys were SO excited to help paint it!!! They actually did a pretty good job, I just had to touch up a couple areas for them. Here is the finished project:
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Painting Project
We've had a desk from my brother and sister-in-law for a few years now and it has been sitting unused. We got the boys some legos for Christmas, and I thought it would be nice to paint the desk up so they can have it in the playroom and use it with their legos. The boys were SO excited to help paint it!!! They actually did a pretty good job, I just had to touch up a couple areas for them. Here is the finished project:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah, this looks awesome! Will you tell the boys how great I think it looks?
And also, put each child in one of the drawers and send me a picture.
ha ha ha
little kids
Nice! It's perfect for that space!
The Desk looks good in blue and green! I love how new paint give new life to things! I am glad that you are still getting good use out of it!
Post a Comment