Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas at my house....








Here are some pictures of how our house is decorated. It was fun to decorate my new spaces this year. Last year after Christmas I scored big on some new decorations at Target. I got everything 75% off and was able to get new stockings, stocking holders, and advent calendar(which the kids have been LOVING!) and some new rustic ornaments. I'll be sad when I have to take all the decorations down! Have a look...

4 comments:

normands said...

Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!! You have done a great job at decorating. Don't be in a big hurry to put it all away, it looks nice!!

Nette said...

Sarah, your house is so homey. I love Christmas decorations. Love them. And I don't see any snow on the ground!

Cherry said...

I love it!

Jodi said...

I love your house! It looks so pretty. I don't remember noticing that from previous pictures. And the Christmas decorations were beautiful!