read the story of Jesus birth and played a lot of Wii. The Wii was a big hit, as you can see...
Tate got tired towards the end of the night and watched some cartoons with Gpa...
Hunter didn't get too tired...
Christmas morning was really great, we had beautiful snow to wake up to, and this year the kids were all so into it and excited. We opened presents as a family. Earlier in the week the boys said they wanted to get us presents, so Gma Debbie took them out(otherwise Tate said he'd take their toy Jeep) to get us something. Callie ended up opening mine up the day before Christmas, but the boys said I should re-wrap it so I'd be surprised on Christmas morning. I got a new coupon holder and Brent got a knife set. I think it was really cute of them to do that.
After we got around Brent and I asked Steve and Debbie to watch the kids while we went out snowmobiling for a half hour or so. I REALLY enjoyed snowmobiling!! We had a good time and I even got in a few jumps :) After we got back from that we headed down to Brent's Gma Pat's house and hung out there for the afternoon. The boys got to swim in Gma Pat's pool, which they really enjoyed. Brent's sister and brother-in-law and nephew came up while we were at Gma Pats, and we went back to Steve and Debbie's after that to hang out with them and open presents. Then on Sunday we went over and hung out and opened presents with Brent's other brother, sister-in-law and nephew(along with Anna and Justin!) We had a good time with them.
The next day Anna and Justin took Hunter and Tate on a long outing which included sledding...
I stayed home with Callie and while she took a nap I read "My Sister's Keeper" in pretty much one whole afternoon. I liked being able to do that, I don't get to do that too often!
No comments:
Post a Comment