She really likes to take off and tests her boundaries ALL THE TIME. I would think she would know by now not to go near the street, but no, it is a daily learning lesson for her. She actually runs towards the road or the neighbors yard when she thinks I'm not looking. (Fortunately I'm always looking.) The boys had no desire to leave the yard and I never had any problems keeping them off the road. Callie has been saying a lot of new words lately. She really tries to repeat anything I say, especially when the boys are downstairs playing and I call them up for lunch. She stands at the top of the stairs and yells a whole bunch of gibberish down at them. Once she really starts talking I doubt she'll stop! She says apple, baby, duckie, Hunter, Tate, juice, more, all done, thank you, Callie and several other words. She is starting to learn the different sounds animals make. She likes to dance and shout.
She has a HUGE smile and likes to show it off a lot, especially to the boys. I think she has them pretty much wrapped around her finger. She likes to kiss daddy.
She likes to climb(especially onto the table). She likes to look at books. This morning Brent went in to Hunter and Tate's room to find her sitting cross-legged on their little green chair reading a book to herself. She jabbers to herself, turns the page and then jabbers some more. It's pretty cute. She likes her princess dress I found at a garage sale. (I didn't even know they made princess dresses this small!!)
We sure do love our silly Callie girl!
3 comments:
Speaking of running into the street, do you remember why your dad and I got a fence? It wasn't after Laci was born!
She's changed so much since I last saw her. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Katelin is doing a lot of similar things. It is such a fun age!
Post a Comment