That's so cute! I like the arm motions, too. Ususally they just do the booty :)Can't wait to see you guys!
She's got the moves!
Looks like she's ready for Gma Mary's dishwashing music!
Ah ha ha, that's so cute! She's a better dancer than I am. :)
This just made my day. She's so cute! Not only do I love her moves, but that she knows to say "cheese" when a camera is present :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's so cute! I like the arm motions, too. Ususally they just do the booty :)
Can't wait to see you guys!
She's got the moves!
Looks like she's ready for Gma Mary's dishwashing music!
Ah ha ha, that's so cute! She's a better dancer than I am. :)
This just made my day. She's so cute! Not only do I love her moves, but that she knows to say "cheese" when a camera is present :)
Post a Comment