Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Spring has Sprung!
It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL out today! We were outside all morning and had a picnic lunch on the front porch. I also painted Callie's toenails, which was fun for me. I love having both genders so I can participate in boy and girl stuff! Here are some pictures. And also, if anyone has any tips for keeping your 15 month out of the mud, I'd greatly appreciate it.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sarah, your picnic looks yummy, especially the dirt that Callie is eating! It is dirt, right? ;)
You are so great. Your kids are lucky to have a creative, caring mother who appreciates them.
In the top picture, I can see all of their different personalities showing. What tiny people you are growing!
Great pictures!
Callie's toes look cute. I'm sure Olivia will enjoy having another girl around, now that Callie is a little older and can paint her nails and stuff.
I was just reminded of our many manicure sessions at your house. When you dad was home, we had to paint our nails outside. Great memory!
I'm pretty sure that the only way to keep the kids out of the mud is to use a gigantic laser to totally vaporize all of the mud puddles within a 15 mile radius. It would be a good start anyway. . .
Good luck with that! Jason
Post a Comment