The boys helping:
Before and after of the dining room:

Before the doorway was cut yesterday:
The new doorway:
And here are a couple pictures of my muddy children. A lady from church gave me some lady bug rain boots for Callie, except they were a little big. I put on her jelly sandals and then put on the boots, hoping they'd stay on better. They stayed on, but she's not so good with her balance and right after this picture was taken she fell face first into the puddle:
After getting her all changed I came out to find that Tate had gotten a little muddy himself.
This picture just screams of Tate's personality. Mud on his face, his toothless grin with a little drool coming out, and of course a boy's favorite attire: camouflage.
I think he ended up going through three outfits due to mud, and Hunter went through two and Callie through two. I had to go buy another thing of Oxy Clean b/c I'm running a little low. Hmmmmm, wonder why. Between mud and potty training my washer and dryer are getting a rather strenuous workout. Potty training is going pretty well, I think something clicked in Tate. He even woke up dry this morning!
5 comments:
Sarah, I'm so excited that you guys get to have all this done. It's looking so good, and I like the new dining area! Zane and I will come see it this summer :)
Way to go Tatelet! Now there will be 2 boys dancing around in their underwear..
Hooray for clean sheets!
And laundry machines...
Your house is looking so great.
I am thankful for your thankfulness.
And that you showed us the process of the Transformation.
Your house looks AMAZING! I am so excited to see it!
Cute pics of the kids!! Tate's muddy face made my day:)
I hope you guys enjoy a night out by yourselves. I on the other hand am watching my husband sleep beside me. Haha. I guess it was a good thing after all that class got canceled tonight:)
Your house is looking so nice! I'm so happy for you, Sarah! :)
Everyone's happy for you. Everyone's excited for you. I'm green with envy. I want to remodel my bathrooms and basement. Wah!
Post a Comment