So, the kids are back to enjoying the mud at the end of our driveway. After 45 minutes of trying to keep Callie out of the mud while the boys played(she doesn't have rain boots) I finally gave up and let her just play in it. She seemed to like it:

The boys could play all day:


My lovely little mud-loving children:


I sure can't wait for that "mudroom" to be done. It will literally be a mud room. P.S. Tate is wearing underwear in these pictures...that's right, the potty training has begun. Ugg.
4 comments:
Aw, I love those muddy kids!
Callie looks like she has oreo mouth in that last one. Glad you're having good weather!
Sarah, 2 potty trained boys down, 1 little girl to go! Think of all the free time you will have not changing diapers and taking out garbage.
Awesome!
Callie looks so cute in that first pic! Good luck with Tate. :)
They are so cute!
Post a Comment