Well, its about time I posted a blog again. I haven't been interested in the computer lately, its been too nice out to want to be inside on the computer. We're done with our ECFE class, so we don't have a lot going on, except to enjoy the sunshine! Here is what our house looks like after the week of work. The new mudroom has been insulated and polyed and is ready for sheet rock.
Sarah, your house looks awesome! I also like your adorable kids photos. It is cute you could get them to all sit together on the couch! I have missed your posts, but I totally relate to wanting to be outside in gorgeous weather.
5 comments:
it looks great!!!
p.s. the word verification i have to type in for this comment says "weense"...made me laugh.
Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. Our computer is still in the shop so your dad will have to take my word on how wonderful it is!
I can't believe how fast your house is being transformed, Sarah. It really does look so good.
Sarah, your house looks awesome! I also like your adorable kids photos. It is cute you could get them to all sit together on the couch! I have missed your posts, but I totally relate to wanting to be outside in gorgeous weather.
It's so different! I like it a lot.
Post a Comment