There is a big change taking place today. I am now done nursing. The reason for the lack of posts lately is b/c I'm dealing with some very heavy hormone changes due to weaning and it has me very down and out. And, since it is SO bad, I have decided to stop completely as of today. I am down to only twice a day anyway, and I know it'll be a crummy few days, but we'll be away relaxing in Breezy, so that will be a good distraction. This weaning experience makes what I went through with Tate seem like a walk in the park. I have been told by the doctor that I can expect relief within two or three weeks of being completely done nursing so I can now start the countdown. I appreciate all the encouraging words I've received from friends, all the meals lately, and I am overwhelmed at how much you all care about me!!! Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! Please pray for comfort for me and also for the transition for Callie. Soon this will be over.
5 comments:
Will be praying for you and Callie!
Ooofta .. I'll be praying! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon!!
I remember how after you quit nursing with Tate you said "I'm never going to go cold turkey again! But I won't have to worry about it so I guess it doesn't matter..." Funny how life is. Hope you're feeling better. I'll be praying for you guys.
P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the layout. You always have the cutest ones and I finally noticed the link on your blog to the site where they all are. I saved it to my favorites; can't wait to try some other ones!
You all are in our prayers daily--and I think about you all the time. I am so serious about calling spur of the moment to hang out. I feel bad calling you since I live far out and in a teensy house, because then I feel like I am constantly inviting myself over, but if it doesn't stress you out, I'm there for you! <3 I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight, and am hoping you guys have an awesome weekend in Breezy! It will be good to have a fun distraction.
I'm praying for you, sis. And what's this about relaxing in breezy?? That sounds great!
Post a Comment