Friday, February 20, 2009

Some pictures

Hello all who are still out there....We are still alive(sort of) and are recovering from the evil flu. Parenting is pretty tiring when you feel good, but when you BOTH feel like death, it makes it a whole lot harder. I have issues with letting the kids watch TV as "babysitting", so that has been hard to deal with when I've felt bad. I just need to tell myself that its just a for a little while. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the night before Callie's birthday. Since I was upstairs in bed for most of her actual birthday, I'm glad we were able to make some cupcakes and have a birthday supper with the Loukota children the night before. Tate's friend, Ella, came over and helped us make the cupcakes: and they wore some robes around:

And here are some pictures of Callie and her birthday cupcake. I'll have a more official "Callie is twelve months old" post when I feel up to it:




By the way, we have received the most exciting news: we are starting our remodel NEXT WEEK!!!! I can't believe its really going to happen! I'll be starting to post some before pictures soon.

3 comments:

Laci said...

Tate and Ella look so stinkin cute together.

I want some cupcakes now!

Nette said...

Oh, Sarah, hooray for the remodel and health before it starts. Being sick and having strangers around, working, would be the pits.
Yippee!

Callie looks cute enough to eat.
Happy birthday!

jen* said...

I love the photo of you, Tate and Ella...you look so happy and relaxed and fun! I can't believe I've been enjoying Callie photos for a year already...she is adorable and a perfect addition to your awesome family. I hope you have excellent workers for the remodel and it goes smoother than you could even imagine.