She said something funny on the way to church today. Hunter was telling us he wants a drum set so he can learn to play the drums and Callie piped up, "Hunter, I'll rock out with you!!"
Monday, April 18, 2011
Cute Callie in her Sunday Best
I just LOVE dressing up Callie. It is so much fun to dress up a little girl! And since I just love it so much I occasionally take pictures of her wearing some of my favorite outfits. Here are some...



She said something funny on the way to church today. Hunter was telling us he wants a drum set so he can learn to play the drums and Callie piped up, "Hunter, I'll rock out with you!!"
She said something funny on the way to church today. Hunter was telling us he wants a drum set so he can learn to play the drums and Callie piped up, "Hunter, I'll rock out with you!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah, I love the last picture. So winter-weather comfy. Callie reminds me of Hally Mills. Pollyanna!
Post a Comment