Tate was wearing mine b/c I'm pretty sure it'll take his a couple years to dry. He really slathered the paint on his. :)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Egg Glasses
This morning brought the arrival of my latest Parents magazine(that I get FREE!) and as I was browsing it I found a cute craft. You take two slots of an egg carton and paint them up. Let them dry, cut holes in the bottoms and add some pipe cleaners to complete the frames. It seemed like an easy craft and the kids always enjoy painting, so we got out an egg carton I'd been saving for such as this and went to town. We're all feeling the end of winter crazies, so it was fun to have a little something to do. Here are pictures of the process and the results:




Tate was wearing mine b/c I'm pretty sure it'll take his a couple years to dry. He really slathered the paint on his. :)
Tate was wearing mine b/c I'm pretty sure it'll take his a couple years to dry. He really slathered the paint on his. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're such a fun mom!
Like the new look on your blog! :)
Post a Comment