Hunter should definately be a salesman when he is older! I usually have Diego or Max and Ruby on the DVR for the kids to watch and I think he's been hearing about new products during commercials. Awhile back he came up to me and said, "Mom, you should get some Colgate total, it fights germs every day." Yesterday at lunch he randomly prayed, "Thanks God that mom can fight germs every day with Colgate Total." He also told me last week that Oxy Clean gets out deep stains. I had printed off a coupon for it from the computer(b/c I already use it and recommend it!) yesterday and Hunter came up, took a look at it and said, "Oh, this is for Oxy Clean. It gets out deep stains!" At least he's not coming up to me wanting the toys he sees on those commercials, right?!?
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Hunter the Salesman
Hunter should definately be a salesman when he is older! I usually have Diego or Max and Ruby on the DVR for the kids to watch and I think he's been hearing about new products during commercials. Awhile back he came up to me and said, "Mom, you should get some Colgate total, it fights germs every day." Yesterday at lunch he randomly prayed, "Thanks God that mom can fight germs every day with Colgate Total." He also told me last week that Oxy Clean gets out deep stains. I had printed off a coupon for it from the computer(b/c I already use it and recommend it!) yesterday and Hunter came up, took a look at it and said, "Oh, this is for Oxy Clean. It gets out deep stains!" At least he's not coming up to me wanting the toys he sees on those commercials, right?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, that's hilarious!
Post a Comment