The other day Tate didn't take a nap, but Hunter did(it is quite apparent to me that Hunter needs more sleep than most kids his age) and since it was Sunday Brent and I were upstairs resting, Brent watching TV and me reading. Tate came up and layed down with us on our bed and watched whatever Brent was sort of watching until I decided to put on a dino show for him. He saw it come on and said, "Now that's what I'm talking about!!" Where he got that from, I do not know!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Funny Tate
The other day Tate didn't take a nap, but Hunter did(it is quite apparent to me that Hunter needs more sleep than most kids his age) and since it was Sunday Brent and I were upstairs resting, Brent watching TV and me reading. Tate came up and layed down with us on our bed and watched whatever Brent was sort of watching until I decided to put on a dino show for him. He saw it come on and said, "Now that's what I'm talking about!!" Where he got that from, I do not know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's funny. He's sure looking old!
Post a Comment